Monday, August 3, 2020

Scroll Text - Alyce Green - Golden Bee 2010

Scroll Text - Alyce Green - Golden Bee 2010


Barony of the Rhydderich Hael - A&S Award

I am the Baron, I speak for the Bees.
I speak for the Bees who are so busy,
Who do so much work they make some dizy.
I am the Baron who speaks for the Bees
Who you have impressed scribing as fast as you please.
Working your fingers to the bone, your skills you teach and hone.
Working so hard for goodness sake,
Even making sure that we have plenty of coffee cake.
(That's placek to you.)

I am the Baron, I speak for the Bees,
And I say to you, Alyce Green, you also should be a bee.
For your pen scribbles and your brushes dribble
And beautiful scrolls you paint, so beautiful one might faint.
Into the Order of the Golden Bee you shall go
And who am I to declare this where all can see?
I am the Baron and I speak for the Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment