Saturday, April 11, 2015

Insert title here.


Well, I got these two to the point where all of the paint has been applied. And I have most of the shading done. Now I have to do the inking and the highlights. 

Thinking about the I.33 image: I do have good quality images of the entire manuscript. I think that I will do scrolls based on every page over the next few years. The Crown gives out tons of Golden Alces for sword fighting and there is no reason why I can't slip an I.33 in every now and then. Plus tourney scrolls. Plus gift baskets and backlog scrolls for other Kingdoms plus the Hael and our neighbors. There are 64 pages and this would be the 2nd one I've done. I think that I could finish up all of them over the next 5 or 6 years.

With small text, like the original, they would make nice scrolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment