Friday, April 3, 2015

A new batch of scrolls


Sloane MS 1975, Folio 13r. I received a scroll with this design when I earned my Huntsman badge, a couple of years ago. I don't know if I'm going to keep the same colors, but I am not going to give the man a green face.Yes, he is supposed to have been poisoned by the scorpion but he looks like a zombie.


Another plate from I.33. I found good quality images of the entire manuscript and I plan on doing them all. Not all at once, but will have my choice for the next umpteen years. I think that they will all have the same color scheme. Perhaps switch the starting color each time I do one of these plates.


Finally, a nice L with diapering and the V that I butchered. Here's to hope that my ink behaves better on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment