Monday, June 5, 2023

Mad Cheese Science - Complete Paper

 Mad Cheese Science Completed Documentation

I was going through research papers I have made, over the years, printing a bunch out to be displayed at my vigil for Laurel next month (Yes, I received an actual writ to the Laurel: I'm still gobsmacked). I am minded to display my A&S work, or at least a portion, rather than any scrolls or Order medallions. I already had printed documentation for my Mad Cheese Science, but I realized that I never converted it into a web based format. Unfortunately, I'm not going to have the time, in the near future, to make that conversion. So, I will use this space to publish the like to my Academia profile, where you can read the PDF file. Just go to https://www.academia.edu/102918311/Rhyming_Cheese_Tarts to read.

Eventually, I will convert it over to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment