Thursday, December 27, 2018

Giving It the Old College Try

Which Means I Will Drop Out At Some Point After Spending More Money Than I Have

Okay. I was really, really, really mad that my new light box wasn't charging. Then I read the documentation and discovered that the light box I bought doesn't have a battery. That's why it wasn't charging. And that's why it was only $21. I'm just so used to devices that use mUSB ports have batteries.

Now, I'm really, really, really embarrassed. I only hope that no one finds out about this. 

I'm not sending it back, though. It's brighter than my old light box and it can run off of the USB port on my laptop

This might be the rapier tourney scroll for Ice Dragon. I just grabbed a print out and started tracing. If it turns out well, I might use it for my assignment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment