Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Another Assignment

Got Off To A Good Start

I got a scroll assignment for {THAT PERSON YOU LIKE} which is due by {THAT EVENT YOU WANT TO GO TO}. I know of the person this is for, but I've never spoken to this person. I kinda like these assignments. I didn't recognize the name but a Google search brought up pictures and I was able to identify the person based on the photos. And, why they were getting this particular award. Once again, I've never spoken to this person, but I think that he... or she... is worthy of being inducted into the Noble Order of You Have To Wait Until the Event To Find Out. I hope she... or he... will like it. 

I've started taking some new meds for my arthritis and it appears to be working: the swelling and pain are down and my hands haven't been shaking as much. I've been able to hold my pen and brush without pain. I was able to get all of this done in a few hours before I had to quit and shake it out. 

Deckster kept me company and didn't help at all. He's the perfect (purrfect) scribal buddy. He just wanted to snuggle next to be and absorb all of my body heat.

I also got another assignment almost completed, tonight. Another I.33 page for an Ice Dragon tourney. I've got ten done out of 64 pages: this will be the 11th. At this rate, I should be done by AS 60.

No comments:

Post a Comment