Sunday, June 28, 2015

I'll get you and your little dog, too!




Another traveling archery range, back home and locked away. These killer lollipops, along with some other targets, made an appearance at Pax, this weekend. In spite of the poor weather, six archers marched out to the archery range and shot while being drenched in cold rain. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the range. Now that Pax is over, I can think about other events and things to do. I do have to replace one of my targets: one of the last of my cardboard targets. It got soaked in the downpour and could not be saved.

Ooooh! I had an idea! I still have some pool noodles left and I know they make snake skin duct tape. I can make snake targets. I just need to figure out a way of anchoring them to the ground so that they still look like rearing snakes and still be portable. Yeah, that'll be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment